Let us help you reach your potential.
The Planned Maintenance (PM) Technician performs routine maintenance and repairs to ensure that machines and equipment are in working condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travel to customer locations to carryout routine preventive maintenance on equipment/fixtures/tools to mitigate major damage.
- Complete and submit proper documentation/service reports related to the status of the machine.
- Coordinate problem resolution and recommend repair, replacement, and/or other corrective action for CNC machine equipment/fixtures/tools.
- Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and Gerotech represented product lines.
- Position will require daily travel within the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and occasional overnight stays.
- Position will require technicians to provide their own toolbox and basic tools (drills, wrenches, sockets, etc.)
- Precision equipment (meters, vacuums, etc.) will be provided by Gerotech.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to travel in Michigan, and potentially the U.S., mainly the Midwest.
- Positive, professional attitude and customer service background
- Frequent and/or continuous standing; walking; climbing; bending; twisting; pushing/pulling; reaching at, below and above shoulders. Frequent driving-sitting.
- Lifting/Carrying: Frequent 1-30 pounds; Occasional 30-75 pounds; Seldom above 75 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- HSA Employer contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 401k Match (pre-tax and Roth options)
- Profit Sharing
- Family feel atmosphere
- + More!