Position Status: Full-Time, hourly
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Let us help you reach your potential.
A rotary is an auxiliary machine component designed to actuate the machining workpiece to the desired position. We are looking for a self-motivated Rotary Technician that has a strong mechanical background to support the Rotary Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Customer & internal service department to understand and document problems with the rotary tool.
- Inspect rotary for visual problems or damage and note on job traveler document.
- Disassembly of rotaries with appropriate hand & power tools.
- Basic electrical knowledge to use volt/ohm meter on small electrical motors.
- Perform tests on electrical components to validate acceptable or replace action.
- Determine the replacement parts to repair the rotary and organize customer repair quote.
- Perform various turning, drilling, taping and other operations to get the rotary to its full working potential.
- Ability to reassemble the rotary unit once it repairs have been made.
- Inspect and validate rotary. Using a comprehensive checklist, review and sign off for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Work directly with customers to offer technical support or resolve any outstanding issues.
- Coordinate with inside service, shipping & receiving to complete and close out the rotary order.
- If needed, coordinate with accounting and inside service to resolve any billing issues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be experienced in the performance of drilling, tapping, presswork (i.e. bearing install), the use of all mechanics tooling, relative to general machine build and repair.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable form of machinery repair. Other types of mechanical repair positions (i.e. auto mechanics, industrial maintenance) will be considered.
- A successful candidate will have computer literacy skills with Microsoft or Apple applications.
- Must have possess their own hand, power tools and storage tool chest to perform job functions.
- HSA Employer contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- 401k Match (pre-tax and Roth options)
- Profit Sharing
- Family feel atmosphere
- + More!